Posted by 07heaven on December 27, 2016
With Christmas over and summer fast approaching why not plan ahead your summer days out in advance to take advantage of early booking discounts. Whether it’s with friends, family or even both!
Here’s our top 5 picks:
5. Legoland, Windsor – With over 55 rides and attractions to offer it’s no surprise Legoland features inside this top 5 list. The family theme park lets you fly through treetops to escape fearsome dragons and ride the rapids with the fearsome Viking fleet.
4. Drayton Manor Park – A family fun theme park offering family rides for all ages and thrill seekers alike. From the Wild West Shootout to the dreaded apocalypse 54m drop tower. If the rides don’t appeal to you then you can enjoy the 15 acre Zoo home to a variety of animal such as Sumatran Tigers and Meerkats.
3. Chessington World of Adventure – Chessington World of Adventure offers much more than just a theme park. With a Zoo and Sea Life Centre featuring live events it’s certainly a day out not worth missing. With over 9 different lands to visit inside the theme park itself offering wet rides for those hot days and adrenaline rides for the junkies.
2. Thorpe Park – With over 30 rides, attractions and live events Thorpe Mark is a must visit this 2017. A theme park more aimed at those big adrenaline junkies with rides such as Colossus, Saw the ride, Stealth and the Swarm. It’s no wonder that Thorpe Park has 5 of the UK’s top roller coasters.
1. Alton Towers – It’s no surprise that Alton Towers features on our top 5 theme park list. Appealing to all the family at all ages. From a CBeebies Land for kids to Congo Rapids with the family and facing your fears on Oblivion. Alton Towers also offering a new Virtual Reality ride Galactica why not witness the future of rollercoasters this 2017.
Book a coach or minibus to take you there and back to make sure you can enjoy the day out having the maximum amount of fun and thrill seeking that’ll put you to sleep on the journey home.